Friday, March 4, 2011

Who are you? I am....

My name is Rachel and my nickname is Rachou. I'm twenty one years old and I study the linguistic in Grenoble (it's my third year). I've got a flat in Grenoble for the week but the weekend I come back with my parents and my boyfriend in Drome. Also I've got two brothers more olders than me so I'm the last of the children and we can say sometimes there are some advantages.

In Drome, I live in a little village which is called Soyans. My parents have got a house right in the middle of the country. There aren't many dwellings around.

Concerning my hobbies, I go horse-ridding since fourteen years and I've got two horses at home. Thereby, I can get on horse when I want during my holidays and my weekends. Moreover, I like running and walking when I've time to spare.

At last, we can say I'm a funny girl: I like play jokes on my friends and have a good time with them. I'm sociable and already I'm ready to help the people who are in difficulty. For me, the people have to look on the bright side of the life.

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to have horses to you and to be able to make it when you want!! =)
    When I was a child I wanted to ride too but my parents not wanted!!
    I like very much people like you who always looks on the bright side!!! Rest like that it is a good quality
    Bye bye =)

    ReplyDelete